Brassinolide is a Brassinosteroid, a plant steroid and is ectracted from rapeseed pollen (Brassica napus from where we get canola oil) .
- BRs (Brassinolide) have been shown to be involved in numerous plant processes:
- Promotion of cell expansion and cell elongation. Works with auxin to do so.
- It has an unclear role in cell division and cell wall regeneration.
- Promotion of vascular differentiation; BR signal transduction has been studied during vascular differentiation.
- Is necessary for pollen elongation for pollen tube formation.
- Acceleration of senescence in dying tissue cultured cells; delayed senescence in BR mutants supports that this action may be biologically relevant.
- Can provide some protection to plants during chilling and drought stress.
- Encourages new root growth.
- Aids in creating clones.
Full details on how to safely do this without harming your plants are included in our kit instructions. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
© Power Grown LLC
Plant Growth Regulators